Michelle Holliday is a Financial Advisor with Waddell & Reed. As a financial advisor, Michelle's mission is to help people work toward their financial goals in an efficient and productive manner. Michelle believes that financial planning is a life-long process that you create and adapt based on your needs, your values and your unique situation. It is through such a process that you can work toward your most important aspirations.
Michelle is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner.
She can help you to:
* Analyze your existing cash flow and your financial position.
* Identify sources and create plans to fund specific goals such as educating your children, travel or home improvements.
* Identify investment strategies for long term goals.
* Plan for both retirement plan accumulation and distribution phases of your life.
* Plan your estate to help ensure it is passed to the people and/or organizations you wish, at the time and in the manner you desire.
Michelle is a graduate of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in Lincoln NE where she attained a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Management and Finance.
Michelle and her husband, Jeff, have two sons, Austin and Devin. Her leisure time includes taking fun trips with the family and scrapbooking the many pictures taken along the way.
Michelle has worked in the financial services profession since 1993. She has been with Waddell & Reed since 1995. Her unique approach centers largely on client education and interaction. This approach allows clients to be part of the decision making rather than to be a bystander. Michelle utilizes her experience to develop strategies designed to help manage the risk associated with market volatility, customizing portfolios in an effortto match individual goals and constraints and assisting clients with life's transitions.
Waddell & Reed is not affiliated with any other entities referenced herein. 07/18